At the age of 6 months, babies start to crawl or walk, which is one of the most delicate phases of infancy. But the good news is that there are tools to use to promote their motor skills and reduce safety risks. Because Baby Jumpers are a comfy and effective investment you should add to cart. Have you been carrying your baby for hours now? Then, expect uncomfortable back or shoulder pain. Therefore, with a baby jumper, you can avoid any discomfort and headaches. While ensuring your baby’s safety, you can do the chores, and other paper works with ease.
However, as with the other accessories, baby jumpers are available in a wide variety. While it can be an advantage to some, the struggle starts when selecting the right brand. The baby jumper of your choice should be safe or hypoallergenic. And It should be sturdy and long-lasting. Finally, is it available at a competitive rate? So, In this article, you will know everything about baby jumpers. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Some Benefits of Baby Jumpers
Many parents believe that baby jumpers only provide unlimited enjoyment to kids. But it goes beyond that. Because they can serve as a perfect tool for physical activities, enabling your baby to move his legs and get more fun. Furthermore, every object in a jumper can lead to hand or eye coordination. And the music itself allows him to play with a smile. Depending on your chosen brand, it can stimulate visual and auditory senses. It also enables your baby to choose colors at a young age.
Baby jumpers are helpful for the parents. While looking after your kids, you can cook food, wash dishes, take a quick shower, and do other household works. Not only can they allow your babies to walk easily, but they can also maximize your time.
How to Choose a Quality Baby Jumper?
There are many baby jumpers to choose from. Some are of good quality, while others are below-par. And there are tons of factors to take into account, such as being comfy, hypoallergenic, and long-lasting investment. Furthermore, these can include size limitations, adjustable height, product size, bungee cords, and washable seat. Although you have a hectic schedule, don’t make a hasty decision. Just direct your attention to durable and comfortable brands.
Baby Jumpers to Consider
Now that you’re certain on how to pick the right baby jumper, here are a few of the most popular options on the market.
10. Evenflo ExerSaucer Jump and Learn Jumper, Jungle Quest
Because of Fun to watch, Evenflo ExerSaucer Jumpers are packed with cartoonish designs and toys. Also Embellished with a range of options, the brand is quite similar to Jumperoo. Because it comes with age-appropriate toys, soft base, and height adjustment feature.
- Convenient to set
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Funny and lively music
- Adjustable function
- Easier swivel seat functions
- Low space for toys
- The spring easily breaks
- Not has a range of songs
- Requires a larger space in a room
9. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Luv U Zoo
Are you searching for a product that’s designed for parents who want their babies to be active and safe? Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Luv U Zoo is the right option. Because of recommended for 6-month old children, the brand is also ideal for older babies. More comfortable and safer, so it is better to use.
- Made from the safest materials, including plastic and polyester
- Rewarded with lights and sounds
- Three different height adjustments
- The seat rotates up to 360 degrees
- Includes soft spring fabric
- Has a large and comfortable footprint
- Made of hard plastic
- Not easy to move around
8. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Woodland Friends SpaceSaver
Due to, in terms of top-notch features, Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Woodland Friends SpaceSaver is one of the most popular brands to consider. Because of designed with songs, it has funny toys and colorful lights. It can also help your babies engage in good exercise which develops their motor skills.
- Saves your space at home
- The height adjustment system is available in 4 positions
- Machine-washable seat pad
- Packed with interactive toys
- The seat doesn’t rotate at 360 degrees
- Requires a number of batteries
7. MINNIE MOUSE PeekABoo Activity Jumper
MINNIE MOUSE PeekABoo Activity Jumper is a themed jumper for baby girls out there. It has pastel shades, toys, and sounds for proper entertainment and optimal safety. It also has built-in links, which allows you to add a personal touch.
- Excellent and cartoonish theme
- Durable construction
- Tons of safe toys
- Enables you to link your own toys
- Takes a multitude of batteries
6. Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Animal Activity, Blue
Babies enjoy playing mini-animals and Fisher-Price Jumperoo: Animal Activity, Blue is good to go. From a rotating seat, toys, spinners, a bead bar, a mirror to clackers, it has them all. It also has music and lights that can give your tiny explorers a fun experience.
- 360 degree of playing opportunity
- Encourages your baby to bounce or jump
- 3 different height adjustment
- Removable and machine-washable seat pad
- Needs wheels at the bottom
- Made for left-handed babies
- The stations are not that appealing
5. Baby Einstein Journey of Discovery Jumper Activity Center with Lights & Melodies
Another perfect option for your baby’s growing years is the Baby Einstein Jumper. Equipped with engaging activities, it guarantees learning and entertainment. The product allows your kid to move around your home and enjoy a secure ride.
- Suitable for Unisex
- Has incredible height adjustments
- Has an octopus paddle
- The chair has an excellent bouncing feature
- It’s battery-operated
4. Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo is another baby jumper to add to cart nowadays. Due to, it has a simple frame that prevents it from being a monstrosity in your room. It is also easy to move and comes with all the entertainment options. Finally, from music, lights to sound, it is a colorful activity center for your babies.
- A variety of theme options
- A multitude of fun activities
- Takes a minute or two to set up
- Plays music when your baby jumps
- The seat is hard to rotate
- Requires an additional pillow and other accessories
- Only perfect for shorter babies
3. Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper, Owl
Do you need a portable jumper? Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper, Owl should be on top of your list. Because its seat is well-framed, providing your baby with optimal sitting support. Its spring is also enclosed that enhances its safety feature.
- Easy and convenient maintenance
- You can bring it anywhere
- Has a safe and convenient door frame clamp
- Not as bouncy as you imagine
- Complicated to get in or out
2. Jolly Jumper – Stand for Jumpers and Rockers – Baby Exerciser – Baby Jumper
Don’t you have a suitable doorway? Then, the Jolly Jumper is the ideal brand to take into account. Because of a safe alternative to a door jumper, it helps improve your baby’s balance, boost coordination, and provide back support.
- Comes with a stand
- Has an effective jumping spring
- Takes up your space
1. Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
Ocean Discovery Jumper is one of the leading products introduced by Baby Einstein. Due to, it is equipped with a special design and a turtle station. Furthermore, as with other brands on this list, it keeps your baby entertained with its sounds and lights. Finally, its organic theme is also incredible.
- Simple to set up
- Facilitates the baby’s motor development
- Machine washable seat
- Makes excessive noise especially when your baby jumps
- Not foldable
So, what’s your thought? Whatever your option is, you can be sure to have a long-lasting and meaningful investment. Just remember to consider your baby’s safety throughout the selection process.
Most importantly, be willing to spend more bucks. Don’t be tempted to try the cheapest solutions. It doesn’t matter how much brand costs. Your kid’s comfort or security is the most critical factor to bear in mind.